“We”, “us” and “our” means Salesmasters International Pty Ltd ACN 117 861 953
You consent to us collecting, holding, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with this policy.
What is personal information?
The collection, use and disclosure of personal information is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
Personal information is any information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who can be reasonably identified from the information or opinion. Information or an opinion may be personal information regardless of whether it is true.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
We may collect information about how you access, use and interact with the website. We do this by using a range of tools such as Google Analytics. This information may include:
- the location from which you have come to the site and the pages you have visited; and
- technical data, which may include IP address, the types of devices you are using to access the website, device attributes, browser type, language and operating syste
Why do we collect, hold and use your personal information?
We collect, hold and use your personal information so that we can:
- provide you with products and services, and manage our relationship with you;
- contact you, for example, to respond to your queries or complaints, or if we need to tell you something important;
- developing and growing our business and services (such as identifying client needs and improvements in service delivery);
- maintaining, administering and managing our website and systems and applications;
- comply with our legal obligations and assist government and law enforcement agencies or regulators; or
- identify and tell you about other products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services, communicate with you or respond to your enquiries.
How do we collect your personal information?
We will collect your personal information directly from you whenever you interact with us.
We may collect information from third parties we partner with such as Qld Leaders, International Business Leaders and Coraggio Pty Ltd.
How do we store and hold personal information?
We store most information about you in computer systems and databases operated by either us or our external service providers. Some information about you is recorded in paper files that we store securely.
We implement and maintain processes and security measures to protect personal information which we hold from misuse, interference or loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
These processes and systems include:
- the use of identity and access management technologies to control access to systems on which information is processed and stored;
- requiring all employees and contractors to comply with internal information security policies and keep information secure;
- requiring all employees and contractors to complete training about information security; and
- monitoring and regularly reviewing our practise against our own policies and against industry best practice.
We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information once we no longer require it for the purposes for which it was collected or for any secondary purpose permitted under the APPs.
Who do we disclose your personal information to, and why?
We will never sell, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless required by law or permitted by the Privacy Act. We may share your personal information with:
- our employees, associates or contractors;
- our business partners, affiliates and professional network of referrers; and
- our trusted third-party service providers who assist us in providing our goods or services to you, such as payment processors, debt collectors, marketing agencies or website hosting providers.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our business changes, we may transfer your personal information to the new owner.
We may also disclose your personal information to courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, if:
- you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; or
- as required by law.
Do we disclose personal information to overseas recipients?
Personal information may be stored in overseas. If we share your personal information with the third parties listed above, they may also store, transfer, or access personal information outside of Australia.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties in countries that have laws protecting personal information in a manner similar to the Australian Privacy Principles, unless we have obtained your consent for the overseas disclosure of your personal information. Alternatively, we will take reasonable steps, considering the circumstances, to ensure that overseas recipients protect your personal information in accordance with the APPs.
Do we use your personal information for marketing?
We want to make sure that we provide you with products and services that you’ll love, so we may use your personal information to offer you products and services that we think might interest you. However, if you prefer not to receive these offers, just let us know and we won’t send them to you. These offers may come from us, our related companies, our business partners, or our service providers.
If you receive marketing emails from us, you can easily opt-out of receiving further emails by following the instructions provided in the email.
Access to and correction of your personal information
You have the right to access and correct any personal information we hold about you. If you want to do so, just contact us using the details provided below. However, there may be some situations where we’re not able to give you access to your information.
We won’t charge you for requesting access to your information, but if your request requires us to do a lot of work, such as photocopying or compiling a lot of material, we may need to pass on some reasonable costs to you.
We will endeavour to respond to your request to access or correct your personal information as quickly as we can. We will also do our best to make sure that the information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date.
We take your privacy seriously, and we want to make sure that we’re always doing the right thing by you. If you have a compliant about the way we’ve handled your personal information or you have any other privacy-related concerns, please get in touch with us using the contact details below.
We promise to listen to your complaint and investigate it thoroughly. We’ll keep you updated on the outcome of our investigation and any subsequent internal investigations.
If you’re still not satisfied with the way we’ve handled your privacy issue, you can reach out to an independent advisor for guidance. Alternatively, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) for advice on other steps you can take. You can find their website at www.oaic.gov.au.
At the end of the day, we’re committed to resolving any privacy issues quickly and to your satisfaction. So please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need to.
If you have any questions, comments, requests or concerns, please contact us at:
Salesmasters International Pty Ltd ACN 117 861 953
Last updated: 30th June 2023
Changes to this policy